Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dusting #1

I am not a conformist.

I take a considerable amount of pride in doing things on my own, in my own way. I hate instruction manuals. I get an extreme amount of satisfaction in putting together a computer desk without the 15 step guide. Even if it takes me two days, three nights, and a War and Peace novel to keep it level. I do not get this from my Mom, she actually reads those things for fun (true statement).

I kid.

However, thanks to my dear brother jumping on the Blogging board, and crazy amounts of pressure from others (not really), it is time that I start my Blogging adventure. I do this not even knowing what a Blog is, who came up with it, or what the crap it stands for. It actually reminds me of something that comes from the nasal cavity.

I have nothing planned about what my goal or intentions are for this Blog, maybe they will change from time to time. Maybe it will be about The World According to Greg (that is just ridiculous, sorry I wrote that). Probably just about experiences, people, and the occasional random thoughts that float through my head from time to time. I seriously doubt it will be serious, seriously. I hope it will share a bit more about me that you may not know and above all bring some humor into the lives of my friends and family (or the occasional internet surfer who is supposed to be working).

I will warn you.

I have serious problems with spelling, grammar, punctuation and anything else that has to do with English, Language Arts or Literature. I thank the good Lord everyday for Microsoft Word and the wonderful red and green squiggly lines under misspelled words and run-on sentences. I would be better off had I spent more time reading Owners Manuals or books like War and Peace…

2 comments:

  1. Greg, I am so glad you jumped on with us. Love it! and Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg, I am learning things I did not know about you already. Glad you are blogging:)

    ReplyDelete