Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Goodbye to My Favorite Season

Good Bye Summer

The kiddos are back in school, its not 110 degrees outside, and I’ve cleaned the guns for hunting season. This can only mean that Summer has run its course and Fall is here. Summer is by far my favorite, probably because the heat down here really doesn't bother me, and I am going to miss it....This is a sad thing people! However, really the only thing I hate about the Fall is the dang time change. How are you supposed to work and get your fun in a day that the sun only shines for 9 hours!!!?? Oh well, I’m sure we will blink and it'll be right back to see us. In remembrance of a great Summer, here are a few of my favorite highlights:


Memphis Golf Classic

Dan, Travis, Nic, D-Lo, McQueen, and Myself in front of our cart in Memphis, TX




4th of July

Selling Fireworks, sitting in the A/C



Barnett's Wedding

JJ, Cowan, Barnett, and Me in Fort Worth



Boat-a-Palooza 2009

Flip-cup Champions!



Lake George, Colorado

I found this sweet hat and caught a huge Pike!




Smitty Lake Party Reunion 2009

Me, Nic, and Chad getting some sun



Rocking out w/ Jerry (best guitarist I've ever played with)




Broken Bow, OK

Johnny G, Ferg, Me and Dave hittin the links
Happy Friday, Weekend and Fall to everyone...Cheers!!!




























2 comments:

  1. Great recap of your busy summer! Enjoyed the pics, too. Hope to see you soon!

    Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pictures of your summer.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete