Friday, September 4, 2009

Football Season is Here!!




Thank the good Lord, Football season has finally arrived! Here in Lubbock, TX everything and I do mean everything is focused around Texas Tech Football. Our team is probably not going to be as strong as last years, but we are very hopeful that a few things may turn our way. We do have a wild card up our sleeve that frightens everyone in the country, Coach Mike Leach. He is not afraid to do some wild things, and take some huge chances to get a Win. I had the pleasure of meeting him last night, and I will tell you that he could not of been a nicer fellow. He answered my question, took a picture, and actually seemed to be waiting on me to ask another. I often wonder what celebrities are like in real person, and I know not all of them are really nice people but it is sure good to know that our coach is a great guy. GUNS UP! and GO TECH!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's awesome! Good luck with the hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen brother it couldn't have come at a better time...let's get it going!

    ReplyDelete